Purchasing membership automatically gives you…
- One year’s membership of BICA
- The possibility of working towards becoming an Accredited Member of BICA (AMBICA) or a Senior Accredited Member of BICA (SAMBICA) – see Accreditation scheme for details
- Inclusion in the BICA Directory of Infertility Counsellors if you are BICA registered or a BICA accredited counsellor (AMBICA or SAMBICA) – this Directory is accessible by all visitors to the BICA website via the Find a counsellor page and is an excellent way of making yourself known to people looking for a counsellor
- Discounts on BICA courses, study days, conferences, books and journals for the duration of your membership
- Access to the Members’ Area of this website, including the Members’ discussion forum
- Support through our network of counsellors
Please note: Joining BICA does not enable you to have an entry in our Directory of Infertility Counsellors if you are not yet an Accredited Member of BICA or Senior Accredited Member of BICA. However, once you have joined you will have the option of purchasing an entry for 3 months at a time.
Overseas membership is open to those who live outside the UK or Ireland.
Corporate membership is available to bodies such as fertility organisations or assisted conception clinics; for the higher fee they enjoy 3 copies of all publications sent to members, 3 reductions on publications purchased, and 3 member reductions on training events etc.
IMPORTANT: As soon as you have paid for your membership, please complete your profile, which you can access by going to ‘My Account’.