In becoming a member of BICA I agree:
- To fulfil all BICA’s membership and accreditation requirements relevant to my membership category whilst a member.
- To accept and, if practising as an infertility counsellor, to practise in accordance with the ‘BICA Guidelines for Good Practice in Infertility Counselling’ available for download from this website.
- If practising as an infertility counsellor to adhere to the specific Codes of Practice relating to Ethical Practice, Continuing Professional Development [CPD], Fitness to Practise and Appointment of an Executor, Complaints and Equal Opportunities published in the ‘BICA Guidelines for Good Practice in Infertility Counselling’.
The above requirements reflect those in the HFEA Code of Practice, para G.1.4.3; Edition 7.0 
I confirm that:
- I am NOT currently the subject of a formal complaint to BICA or any other relevant professional body
- I have NEVER been the subject of a formal complaint to BICA or any other relevant professional body where the complaint was upheld against me
- I have NEVER been refused recognition, certification or accreditation by BICA or any other relevant professional body