A stimulating day exploring challenges and advances in the fertility setting.
- Mind/Body Health
- Changes in Surrogacy
- Donors and DNA testing
- The BICA journey- 30 years celebration
- Treatment Add-Ons
- Law Update from the HFEA
- Couple dynamics after Unsuccessful Treatment
- Anest Mathias, Osbournes Solicitors
- Rachel Cutting, Jessop Fertility
- Dr Marilyn Crawshaw, University of York
- Dr Alice Domar, Domar Centre for Mind/Body Health, Boston (Via Skype)
- Julianne Boutaleb, Parenthood in Mind
- HFEA Representative
Terms and conditions
If BICA is required to cancel a course, 100% of the course fee will be refunded.
If a participant cancels a booking the following will apply:
100% refund if cancelled 33 – 45 days before the course but a 5% administration fee will apply
50% refund if cancelled 17 - 32 days before the course
0% refund if cancelled 0 -16 days before the course.
This policy reflects the fees that BICA would incur should a course be cancelled due to participants cancelling their booking.